WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs is by personal invitation. Belonging to a truly international community brings a wealth of opportunities for members to participate in exciting events worldwide. These events, organized by national or local Bailliages, bring together people with a mutual interest in and passion for good food, conviviality and fellowship.
The benefits of an extensive international network and presence mean that members are welcome at any member establishment or dinner anywhere in the world. Chaîne membership is recognized internationally and is transferable worldwide.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Prestigious international organization enjoying recognition in the culinary world.
- Unique combination of Professionals and Non-professionals.
- Access to global network of friends and colleagues with high level of camaraderie.
- Special welcome at Professional member restaurants and hotels.
- Participate in unique gourmet events worldwide throughout the year.
- Chapitre events with organized cultural visits, excursions and private guided tours.
- Meet renowned chefs and vintners who are Chaîne members.
- Contribute your expertise and knowledge to the organization of the Chaîne.
- Join the Ordre Mondial des Gourmets Dégustateurs (OMGD) to promote the enjoyment, education and understanding of fine wines and crafted beverages.
- Participate in and contribute to the humanitarian activities and programmes of the ACCR, the Chaîne's charity.
BENEFITS FOR PROFESSIONALS
The cornerstone of the fellowship is the Professional member. This interaction between the Professional and Non-professional is what distinguishes the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs from other organizations.
- Provides a worldwide forum in which professional excellence is recognized.
- Partnership in raising standards for service and food higher and higher.
- Sharing creativity and innovation by pushing beyond what has been.
- Personal and professional growth through association with experts in their field.
- Opportunities for host venues to showcase their exceptional culinary and service skills.
- Priceless marketing opportunities for member establishments.
- Competitions for young professionals – Sommeliers and Jeunes Chefs.